New Perspex®re acrylic made from 100% recycled MMA.
PERSPEX®re is made using recycled cast acrylic waste yet maintains the high optical transparency, durability and UV stability as virgin PERSPEX® cast acrylic.
- PERSPEX®re provides a 10 year external warranty thereby offering a truly long term sustainable product.
- Made using 100% recycled rMMA obtained from material scraps and waste, rMMA is gained from depolymerisation of waste using a cracking and distillation process.
- This process can be repeated over and over again, saving raw materials and preventing waste long term.
As with all PERSPEX® acrylic products, we also offer a bespoke colour matching service so PERSPEX®re can be produced in any colour.
Thickness tolerance +/-10% plus 0.4mm
3.0mm = +/- 0.7mm and 5.0mm = +/- 0.9mm
- Made using 100% recycled MMA
- Maintains all the characteristics of Perspex acrylic
- Made to order colours available
- Point of Purchase/Retail
This product will be shipped on a next-day service by DHL. For Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland and remote areas a DHL 48-hour service applies. Prices* start from:
£6.50 for up to 1kg
£7.25 for up to 5kg
£7.50 for up to 10kg
£8.00 for up to 15kg
£9.50 for up to 20kg
Then in bands of 5kg up to 200kg. From 201kg to 300kg in bands of 10kg and from 301kg in bands of 25kg
For larger orders (over 200kg), a pallet network may be used but this will be discussed with our customers first.
We only ship to European destinations. Please see “Shipping” under sales Information at the foot of his page. Prices from £26.92* for 30kg
*correct as at 10.02.2023