Partial enclosures are becoming the recommended extraction option for a variety of applications. Government bodies, including the HSE in the UK are now making direct reference through guidance documentation such as the new HSG258 to their use.
The FumeCAB 1000 iQ integrated filtration system has been designed to ensure compliance with the latest regulations. Key features include BOFA’s iQ Operating System. The iQ system takes performance and safety parameters to a new level and ensures that maintenance, downtime and ownership costs are kept to a minimum.
Ultra-bright slim line energy saving LED lights come as standard with optional UV lighting, making the FumeCAB 1000 iQ an ideal choice for applications such as the conformal coating of PCBs, where operators can now easily identify uniformity issues with the coating.
iQ Operating System.
>> View the iQ animation video
New 'T' & 'D' versions now available for a larger working area. Please see the datasheets below for more information.
- Standard Features
- Real time airflow reading
- Combined HEPA/Gas filter incorporating ACF technology
- Filters with long life and low replacement cost
- Certified to BS 7989:2001 - Recirculatory filtration fume cabinet specification
- Ensures operational compliance with HSG258 guidlines
- Automatic flow control system
- Reverse flow filter technology
- Energy saving ultra-bright slim line LED lighting
- Twin coated anti UV / anti splash protective Polycarbonate visor
- Low noise level
- Large working area
- Side entry blind grommets for equipment access
- Audible and visual warning alarms
- Independent filter condition monitoring, display and warnings
- High contrast display
- ‘Run safe’ operation
- Remote diagnostics via USB
- Optional Features
- UV Lighting
- VOC monitor (Volatile Organic Compound)
- Blackout Kit
- Smart Filter technology
- Optional filter media’s
- FumeCAB 1000 iQ D - Deeper base version for a larger working area
- FumeCAB 1000 iQ T - Taller version for a larger working area
This item will be despatched direct from our partner, BOFA International Ltd.
This product will be shipped on a next-day service by DHL. For Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland and remote areas a DHL 48-hour service applies. Prices* start from:
£6.50 for up to 1kg
£7.25 for up to 5kg
£7.50 for up to 10kg
£8.00 for up to 15kg
£9.50 for up to 20kg
Then in bands of 5kg up to 200kg. From 201kg to 300kg in bands of 10kg and from 301kg in bands of 25kg
For larger orders (over 200kg), a pallet network may be used but this will be discussed with our customers first.
We only ship to European destinations. Please see “Shipping” under sales Information at the foot of his page. Prices from £26.92* for 30kg
*correct as at 10.02.2023