Standard laser rubber.
Standard laser rubber was the first in our product line.
This was the first type of laser rubber, launched on the international market in 1998. Over a span of over ten years standard laser rubber has won the trust and approval of worldwide users.
- Can be engraved and cut with any type of co2 laser
- Suitable for any type of stamp mounts
- Good for single colour and multi-colour stamps
- Alcohol and water based ink resistant
- Outstanding engraving and impression quality
- Budget friendly
Available size: A4 / 297 x 210mm
Available thickness: 2.3mm