Partial enclosures are becoming the recommended extraction option for a variety of applications. Government bodies, including the HSE in the UK are now making direct reference through guidance documentation such as the new HSG258 to their use.
The FumeCAB 700 integrated filtration system has been designed to ensure compliance with the latest regulations. The innovative Cam filter change design enables safe and simple front loading filter replacement and provides many benefits over alternative rear access systems.
Ultra-bright slim line energy saving LED lights come as standard with optional UV lighting, making the FumeCAB 700 an ideal choice for applications such as the conformal coating of PCBs, where operators can now easily identify uniformity issues with the coating.
Winner of the Global SMT environmental product of the year 2012!
- Standard Features
- Certified to BS 7989:2001 - Recirculatory filtration fume cabinet specification
- Ensures operational compliance with HSG258 guidelines
- Auto Sensing Flow Control
- Energy saving ultra-bright slim line LED lighting
- Twin coated anti UV / anti splash protective Polycarbonate visor
- Low noise level
- Large working area
- Side entry blind grommets for equipment access
- Audible and visual warning alarms
- Optional Features
- UV Lighting
- VOC monitor
- Blackout Kit
This item will be despatched direct from our partner, BOFA International Ltd.