Standard laser rubber
Standard laser rubber was the first in our product line.
This was the first type of laser rubber, launched on the international market in 1998. Over a span of over ten years standard laser rubber has won the trust and approval of worldwide users.
- Can be engraved and cut with any type of co2 laser
- Suitable for any type of stamp mounts
- Good for single colour and multi-colour stamps
- Alcohol and water based ink resistant
- Outstanding engraving and impression quality
- Budget friendly
Available size: A4 - 297 x 210mm and A3 - 420 x 297mm
Available thickness: 2.3mm
Materials shipping information
We use a number of shippers depending on the size, weight and destination. This information may change but as a guide we ship as follows:
- parcels under 1 metre DPD
- parcels over 1 metre UPS
All weights & sizes:
Northern Ireland - UPS
Isle of Wight & Isle of Man - UPS
Scottish Highlands & Islands - UPS
Channel Islands - DHL
Ireland - DHL
Europe - DHL
- Opens in a new window.