Following on from the global success of the UP! Mini 3D Printer, Hobarts are pleased to announce the launch of the UP! Mini 2 3D Printer. The second generation UP Mini, with maximum performance at minimal cost!
The new UP mini 2 is reliable and easy to use – just like the first generation UP mini – and in addition has a host of new features related to usability, connectivity and portability – all of which demonstrate Tiertime’s commitment to innovation and development within the 3D Printing market.
New features include:
- Touch screen control: Provide better 3D printing user experience.
- WIFI connection: WIFI support, enabling better user control of the 3D printer via mobile APPs.
- Built-in HEPA air filtration: Reduce 3D printing air emissions and provide healthy and safe 3D printing environment.
- Aluminum handle and separate spool container with build-in toolbox: Easy to carry and handy to use.
- Dimensions: 255 × 365 × 385mm(W×H×D)
- Weight: 8 KG(20.3LB)
- Build Volume: 120 x 120 x 120 mm(W x H x D)
- Printing Technology: Melted Extrusion Modeling (MEM)
- Operating System: Win XP/7/8/10, Mac OS
The Up Mini 2 provides unrivalled value for money! Just £595+VAT