From our recent installs of the AD Oracle iQ Extraction System made by BOFA, our customers are giving great feedback on the performance and the safety this ‘Best in Class’ high performance AD Oracle provides. The most advanced fume extraction solution for high performance laser systems.
AD Oracle has now been further enhanced with the introduction of BOFA’s new iQ Operating System, combining a range of unique features into one compact unit.
The iQ Operating System performs at two distinct levels. Whilst operators benefit from the ease of operation and clarity of real time information, the system also provides a cache of analytical data, enabling users to download performance and operating parameters for evaluation purposes.
See a video explaining the unique visual displays functions and safety indicators – Click Here
The iQ system takes performance and safety parameters to a new level and ensures that maintenance downtime and ownership costs are kept to a minimum.
- Auto sensing voltage (90-257v) – For global use
- DeepPleat DUO filter technology
- Advanced Carbon Filter technology
- iQ Operating System
- Reverse flow filter technology
- Automatic Flow Control system
- High contrast display
- Real time airflow reading
- Independent filter condition monitoring
- Filter status warnings
- ‘Run safe’ operation
- Remote diagnostics via USB
- VOC gas sensor (Volatile Organic Compound)
- Interfacing with host laser
- On-board compressor
- Optional filter media’s
To purchase the AD Oracle iQ Extraction System – Click Here
For more information on the AD Oracle iQ Extraction System please contact Hobarts – Click Here
Further information can also be found on the BOFA website – Click Here