Hobarts were delighted to be contacted by the new DT Teacher at Bullers School for Boys
After working with a Universal Laser at Bullers Wood Girls School our contact was keen to ensure the Boys School was also equipped with the best laser for their new DT workshop.
After assessment of the available environment it was decided a VLS3.50 – 50 Watt desktop laser was the perfect fit in both size and power.
The Desktop VLS3.50 is small enough to sit on a work surface or extraction unit, perfect if space is at a premium. However the VLS3.50 maybe small in size but with 50 watts of power this laser is capable of cutting up to a thickness of 9mm in all laserable materials, making it fantastically versatile for all projects.
The 3.50 Desktop laser platforms are the easiest way to get started with laser technology. About the size of a printer, a VLS Desktop laser packs sophisticated laser processing capabilities into an attractive, durable package.
Laser Technology Benefits
- Software Controlled – Any Windows®-based software with a print function can be used with the laser system.
- Multi-Material – Process an endless number of materials.
- Multi-Process – Cut, engrave, mark and produce photo images in one step.
- Non-Contact – Modify material without applying any physical force.
- On-Demand – Produce everything you need in real time, without waiting for hard-tooling.
We are delighted to be working with Bullers Wood School for Boys and wish them many happy hours of lasering with their new machine.
We look forward to seeing some of their work when we return next year to complete their annual service!
For more information on the VLS3.50 desktop model Click Here