The ULTRA R5000 platform offers laser material processing for a wide range of materials. It is designed and ideally suited for material processing in manufacturing, research and development, academic research, and prototyping environments. With its unique modular architecture, customizable solutions can be easily reconfigured with a wide array of options for enhancing performance, capability, and safety to complete the perfect solution to meet present and future business needs.
The ULTRA R5000 platform has a materials processing envelope of 813 x 610mm, with support for materials with a thickness up to 305 mm.
Configure the customizable ULTRA R5000 platform with up to two laser sources consisting of two interchangeable CO2 lasers or one CO2 laser and one fiber laser.
When the platform is configured with two lasers users can take advantage of MultiWave Hybrid technology™ enabling up to two of three wavelengths from 9.3 µm, 10.6 µm, and 1.06 µm – to be simultaneously combined into a single coaxial beam. Each spectral component of the beam is independently controlled and can be modulated in real time.
Major features and options include multiple laser support, rapid laser beam positioning, precision material-independent autofocus, controllable laser power density, automation interface, multi-camera vision & registration and over temperature detection.
- Overall Dimension (W x H x D) 1397 x 1211 x 1118 mm
- Material Processing envelope (X, Y, Z) 813 x 610 x 305 mm
- Maximum Effective Raster Material Processing Speed >200 in./sec (5080 mm/sec)
- Multiple Laser Support Up to 2 laser sources can be used individually or in combination:
Laser Sources Available
- CO2: 10.6 μm 10, 30, 40, 50, 60, 75 and 150 watt laser sources
[150 watt CO2 laser available mid 2021]
- CO2: 9.3 μm 30, 50 and 75 watt laser sources
- Fiber: 1.06 μm 50 watt laser source
Laser Sources Combinations
Up to (2) CO2 laser sources (10-75 watts) or up to
- (1) CO2 laser sources (10-150 watts) and up to (1) permanently mounted Fiber laser source
- The Ultra R5000 supports rapid reconfiguration of CO2 lasers.
- Maximum Laser Power
CO2: 150 watts
[150 watt CO2 laser available 2021]
Fiber: 50 watts
- Weight 205 Kg
- Power Requirements 220V-240V/16A
- Computer Requirements
Minimum: Intel i3 processor (or equivalent) with at least 8 Gb of memory, Windows 10 operating system, and connection to laser system with USB cable.
(Computer is not required if configured with optional 21” Touch Screen Control Panel)
- Laser Safety Classification
Class 1 for material processing lasers
Class 2 overall due to red laser pointer
Can convert to Class 4 with optional Class 4 module